Friday, June 7, 2013

Final Reflection



1.) I thought it was interesting. I saw a few friends who got their art sold. And it seemed very, like, movie like. Except for the wine. We had apple juice which was way better than wine.

 
2.) Some obvious advice they should have is, always have your camera. I have seen many objects and what not of things I could have taken pictures of if I had my camera. Another thing is pay a lot of attention to Mrs. Malak's instructions and the printed instructions she makes for you.
 
3.) This class was awesome. There was always people laughing and doing their work. Every one of these people in this class were humorous and friendly. This class was one of my most enjoyable experiences of the year.

 
5.) I really enjoy abstracting. It fascinated me. I also liked layering. I have never taken a picture in the way we did this year, but I really enjoyed it. I might take that into my picture taking habits over the years.

 
6.) I like taking pictures of my cat and random objects that I send to my friend (who I think needs to join this class because she takes awesome pictures) just for fun. And taking pictures with any device I have I do often. I have already taken some of the things I learned in this class to taking silly pictures of random objects and sending them to my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment