Thursday, March 14, 2013

3/14/13



So this week I tried focusing more on the gaming side and the World Wide Web and the famous websites made into apps. My first image is of google. I tried to tell a story with the keyboard while having the search engine in the background. In my second, I start off with Facebook and emphasized the popularity of Facebook by showing the site on android. iOS and the desktop. My third image, which wasn't really about gaming was about the accessories. I don't like it much because I didn't really show the tv how I wanted too, but the camera is there. It's a camera for the playstation 3. It allows us to be the control using the controls. It also has a microphone you can use to talk to people when playing online games. For next week I'm going to try and take even more pictures that have to do with gaming and a bit more of the internet and iOS plus Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment