Friday, March 8, 2013

3/8/13








Here are my final photos. I have a layered and a diptych photo. In my diptych I tried to express the feeling between new technology and old. I took a picture of the mother board in sepia to get like a retro feel. Then I have to more photos from the mother board to show the smilarities of a city. My photo right above this is of Siri. As phones get smarter we are having more personal phones, and siri is an assistant who helps you, like a butler. At some point I may change my ten but for now these are it.

1 comment:

  1. The images that are strong enough for a concentration so far are the Siri photo with the layered phones and I pad, and image of the motherboard layered with the I phone. These two have strong compositions with movement and leading lines. The layering in the motherboard/phone image is intriguing and tells a story. The Siri image is edited well to create interesting color, lighting and texture while the image also incorporates a conversation between phones that tells a story. I think you need to take more new pictures. You should have more pieces than this by now.

    ReplyDelete